Anvil Iron Cases are constructed from a composite wall material consisting of 3/8″ or 1/2″ thick ACX grade plywood laminated with super tough 1/8″ thick poly extruded Olefin material. More puncture resistant than standard ATA cases. Offering the ultimate in protection, Anvil Iron Cases meet or exceed all ATA specifications as set forth by the Air Transportation Association Specification 300, Category 1 Standards for reusable shipping containers. Available in M.A.C.C. construction as well as standard ATA configuration. All options available for standard ATA construction are also available for Anvil Iron construction (except 1/4″ wall thickness).
Anvil Iron® is our most extreme line of defense. It utilizes an extremely tough defensive HDPE covering over the plywood that provides additional protection to cases that are constantly on the go, and often subjected to forklift applications. The case wall is a custom laminated process that is composed of 1/8” high density solid core composite, precision bonded to top grade plywood, resulting in a case wall that is built to take abuse far exceeding traditional ABS cases.
No other case company offers this level of protection.
- ATA Category 300, Specification 1 compliant
- Steel split rivet construction
- Heavy-duty steel ball corners
- Premium, large recessed handles and latches
- Reinforcement brackets throughout
- 1/4”or 3/8” ACX Plywood (laminated thickness 3/8” and 1/2”)
- Available in Blue or Black HDPE exterior
- 4” Super Heavy-Duty casters, with or without brakes
- Roll-in ramps with heavy–duty supports
- Forklift skids – 4 x 4 solid wood or aluminum tube style
- Forklift protector plates
- Shipping label plates
- Locking devices
- Custom company logo silk screening (one color)
Call Bald Eagle Cases today for all your Packaging & Shipping Service needs.